We maintain client confidentiality and we can provide references upon request, however, we have worked for hundreds of clients since 1995 including the following categories:
- Banks We have completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for over thirty different banks including local, regional, and national bank companies.
- Coal Companies & Coal Property OwnersWe have completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, jurisdictional wetland and stream determinations, endangered species surveys, and air monitoring and permitting for 12 large coal companies or coal land holding companies.
- Oil & Gas Industry We have completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, water discharge permitting, discharge monitoring, and spill prevention control plans for six different oil and gas companies including Fortune 500 companies.
- Engineering Firms We have completed wetland delineations, jurisdictional stream determinations, Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, wetland and stream mitigation monitoring plans, mitigation planting plans, industrial storm water pollution plans, and endangered species surveys for over 30 engineering companies. We have worked as a subcontractor for two of the five largest engineering companies in the U.S.
- Property Developers We have have completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, wetland delineations, wetland mitigation plans, wetland banking, and jurisdictional stream determinations for two dozen different different property developers.
- Industrial Clients We have completed environmental compliance work for more than 18 different manufacturing industries, some of which we are employed under retainer agreements to help them maintain compliance with various environmental regulations.